16 Fashion Questions Tag

I feel like I now post twice a day, one on how I am feeling and one random post. Well today's randoom post is a tag, which you can probably tell from the title. So let's get into it:

1.I love to shop for my clothes at...
-New Look
-H and M (As of recently)
-Topshop
-Hollister
I know, pretty generic answers for a teen but those are truly the shops I buy my clothes from.

2. Store you like to visit but usually don't buy from...
Primark. I always go when there is nothing that I like but never go when there is. It's a shame since the prices are so cheap.

3.Last accessory you bought...
A bag from accessorize, I spoke about it in my 'Oh dear, Another update' post. I love the lilac for spring.

4.Do you own something you've never worn? What?
Nothing that I have bought myself. I have some hand me downs that don't fit me. And a top that I made at school in Textiles. I don't have the money to buy items that I feel so-so on.
(Ten minutes later, I realised that I own some leg warmers that I have never worn in 4 years).

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly or just like to be comfortable...
A mix of them all really. Most of my clothes aren't extremely stylish except for some items that I have bought within the last year. Most of them are just the basics or garments that I bought when I thought being fashionable was based on the brands you wear (e.g. Hollister, Jack Wills (which are just comfortable items, smothered in branding)) instead of the items you purchase. Basically, since I do not own many stylish clothes I find it hard to put thought into what I'd wear.

6. If I could, I would wear ______ every day...
Honestly, leggings. That is what I wear every time I get back from school because they are comfy and can be stylish.

7.My closet is mostly full of...
Hollister. I don't grow fast so I still fit into the items that I wore a couple years a go, which was ALL Hollister. Ever Christmas or Birthday I'd get at least one item from Hollister. So it has collected over the years.

8. Most comfortable item of clothing I own is my ...
Onesie. It is from New Look and is covered head to toe in fushcia hearts.

9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
The hats that the guards of all the royal buildings in London wear. They are around 20 inches tall and you cannot see out of them.

10. What's your style?
I have lots of different tastes. But I love Parisian fashion and the cute Tokyo styles. It is a mixture.

11. Favourite T-Shirt...
My bright green comfy Hollister one that my parents bought for me in New York. It is only because it is thin and floppy (I hate being restricted in clothing).

12. Favourite Dress...
I just had a clear out and all my dresses went as they no longer fit me. But again I had a strapless green one from Hollister with a bow at the front and dark pink flowers all over it.

13. Favourite sweater...
My cream cable knit jumper from New Look. It is extremely warm and looks great in Autumn.

14. Favourite shoes...
My chocolate Uggs which I have lasted in for around 3-4 years now, with fastly growing feet.

15. Favourite bag...
Probably my new accesorize bag again. But apart from that my Paul's Boutique Sacha Satchel (search it up on google). They discontinued it but it was the least chavvy seeing as it was PB. I have the tan and navy one and I got it for my birthday last year.

16. Favourite Earrings...
I actually do not have my ears pierced because I am a pussy. So I am going to have to leave that one unanswered.

Well that was the 16 Fashion Questions Tag. I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to leave your answers in the comments. Bye for now.
M x


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment