Oh Dear, Another Update

Clearly I haven't posted a substantial post here for a while. Oh well.
Last week my cat died. So I haven't really been here, on my other blog (mollymoonburn.blogspot.com) or on my youtube channel. I feel as if I am now recovering and I feel like I need to give some TLC to one of my little parts of the internet.

The other day I went shopping, and I bought myself about three items, so I felt like sharing them with you. First of all, I bought myself a new bag. It is from Accessorize and it is the Georgia winged handheld bag (I believe) in Lilac. I got it for £32 and it was the last one in the shop in that colour so I was super chuffed with myself for that. There are three other colours too, Navy, Green and Coral. I absolutely adore it as it has the wings (I have obviously been crushing over the Michael Kors Selma again...) and the lilac shade is perfect for spring. Also, if it was the last one then it must have been popular.

I also bought myself a pair of sunglasses from New Look since I broke my last pair on holiday because I had found out that zalfie was actually real (true story). I knew that I didn't want the generic aviators or ray-ban style as I always go for them, so instead I went for something a little more stylish. They were just £4.99 and are UV protected. I love that the round frames aren't too 70s as they have the mink toned frames that give them a cat eye effect.

I also rebought my all time favourite concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection in 1 Fair. If you have not heard of this concealer then I have no idea what to say. As it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for it's price (which I think is £4.59, but do not count me on that).

Except for some gifts that I bought for friends, that is my complete haul. For me it was quite large compared to the amount I usually buy. But I think that is all.

M x

Items:

Bag- http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_1,acc_1.7/5891326900
Sunglasses- (Cannot find on the website)
Concealerhttp://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk/face/concealer/lasting-perfection-concealer.aspx
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment