MAC Lipstick Desires

MAC Store in Glorietta Philippines
Lipstick (product)
Lipstick
Yet again I fail to post on a regular basis. Anyway, complaints aside here are all of the current MAC lipsticks that I am craving after. I don't own any MAC lipsticks and I do know that this is a lot and I am pretty sure that I will never own all of these. I just was going to make a list and instead I decided to blog about it. So here we go:

1.Goddess of the Sea (Part of the Alluring Aquatic Collection)-Cremesheen-Vibrant Dark Violet
2.Ruby Woo-Matte-Blue Red
3.Red Balloon-Amplified-Fuschia
4.Full Fuschia-Amplified Creme-Warm fuschia
5.Girl About Town-Amplified Creme-Hot Pink
6.Dubonnet-Amplified Creme-Burgundy
7.Hang Up-Cremesheen-Deep Berry
8.Creme Cup-Cremesheen-Light Pink/Nude
9.Costa Chic-Frost-Dark Coral
10.Odyssey-Frost-Plum
11.Capricious-Lustre-Rose Plum
12.Heroine-Matte-Bright Purple
13.Candy Yum Yum-Matte-Neon Pink
14.Sin-Matte-Dark Blue Red
15.Flat Out Fabulous-Retro Matte-Bright Plum
16.Cyber-Satin-Blackish Purple
17.Rebel-Satin-Cream Plum
18.Viva Glam Rihanna-Frost Blue Red
19.All Out Gorgeous-Mineralize-Deep Red
20.Lush Life-Mineralize-Plum
21.Good To Be Bad-Sheen Supreme-Deep Burgundy
22.Quite The Thing!-Sheen Supreme-Deep Blue Plum
23.Viva Glam I-Matte-Blue Red
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment