Christmas Tag

Yay another tag at this time of year, last year I did the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag, which went down quite well. So I thought that this year I'd do the basic Christmas Tag. Some questions I answered in last year's tag so I will just leave those out.

1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
Honestly, October. :-P

2. Do you still have advent calendars?
Yes. I usually have one for my room and one which I alternate with my brother (I get even days so that I get one on my birthday). But this year I am unsure on how it will work since my parents are now split up, so when I stay at my Dad's flat I might have another or not.

3. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
Usually I open some presents on Christmas Eve because of my Mum's side of the family. But on Christmas Day I open the stuff in my stocking quite early. Then later we open gifts from under the tree as a family and chat. Then either my Gran or Dad will cook the dinner and we'll eat. Honestly, I sometimes find the build up more exciting than the day.

4. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
Turkey, Stuffing, Potatoes, Vegetables, Yorkshire Puddings, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce.

5. What is the best Christmas Present you have ever received?
I am not sure, I like to just be grateful for all the wonderful presents that I get and realise that I am very fortunate to receive them.

But that was this year's Christmas tags. If you have any christmassy post ideas then please tell me in the comments because I probably post the most at this time of year and I need some ideas. And I will hopefully have another post for you soon.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment